"An artist is a person who uses conscious skill and creative imagination."

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Contract News - Hershey's Choice

I am thrilled to announce Hershey's Choice received a contract offer from The Wild Rose Press a few weeks ago!


Hershey's Choice is the first book in a series.
Choices Series...
Hershey's Choice (book 1)
Not Her Choice (book 2)
More to come...

Each title will be published as eBook single titles, but once each title is published the series will also be available as a digital and print box set.

I'm happy to have another title with TWRP and have my fingers crossed my editor will enjoy Not Her Choice as much as Hershey's Choice.

Edits are to begin for Hershey's Choice on Friday and while I wait between edits, I'm working hard on Not Her Choice.

Hershey's Choice is my favourite story as it was so much fun to write. I can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment